Children’s Ministry at The Kingstowne Communion
See. Be Seen. Experience.
Children 0-3 years old, at the parent’s discretion, may be dropped off at the nursery for the duration of the service and picked up at it’s conclusion.
Children 4 years old & up are encouraged to stay in the worship service for song and community. After a children’s message, children will be dismissed during the sermon for children’s church where they will learn the bible and practice their faith through engaging biblical instruction. They will then return to take communion at the end of the service with the rest of the congregation. We believe that children long to see their parents worship, be seen as they come to know God on their own, and experience the full life of the church as they become little worshipers themselves.
Mrs. Stephanie, our Kingstowne Kids Children’s Director, longs to create a Christian education atmosphere where children:
– feel safe, loved, and nurtured spiritually
– gain a knowledge of key bible passages that shape the Christian faith
– grow in their love of Jesus, the church, and the community
– participate in worship
– learn to serve the community where they see a need
– continue faith conversations at home, strengthening their faith with their family
– are not just learners but also teachers
Contact Stephanie with any questions, joys or concerns at her email