Children’s Ministry at The Kingstowne Communion
See. Be Seen. Experience.
Children 0-3 years old, at the parent’s discretion, may be dropped off at the nursery for the duration of the service and picked up at it’s conclusion.
Children 4 years old & up are encouraged to stay in the worship service for song and community. After a children’s message, children will be dismissed during the sermon for children’s church where they will learn the bible and practice their faith through engaging biblical instruction. There they will engage in Godly play and even take communion together. Following the service, parents can pick up their children at the Sunday School room.
Mrs. Alyssa, our Kingstowne Kids Children’s Director, longs to create a Christian education atmosphere where children:
– feel safe, loved, and nurtured spiritually
– gain a knowledge of key bible passages that shape the Christian faith
– grow in their love of Jesus, the church, and the community
– participate in worship
– learn to serve the community where they see a need
– continue faith conversations at home, strengthening their faith with their family
– are not just learners but also teachers
Contact Alyssa with any questions, joys or concerns at her email